facebook logotrip advisor link


Prices

Please contact us for further information and booking enquiries.

On making a booking a deposit will be required depending on the length of your stay.   Payment can be made through PayPal and and an invoice will be forwarded to you. 

Unfortunately we are unable to accept cheques or credit card payments.  Final payment can be paid in advance through PayPal or Cash on day of departure.

Minimum stay 2 nights.

BED AND BREAKFAST PRICES


Room

Low Season
November to March

High Season
April to October

Double

€75.00

€85.00

Standard Double

€65.00

€75.00

Single/Twin

€65.00

€75.00


 

 

 

 

 

SELF CATERING HOLIDAY RENTAL PRICES
To reserve accommodation, a non refundable deposit of 30% is required on booking. The remaining 70% due 6 weeks prior to arrival date. A €250 refundable damage deposit will be required at the same time.  This deposit will be refunded in full after departure, less any breakages deductions via Pay Pal.

3 nights for price of 2 on offer until the 22-12-14


Dates

7 nights

Low Season
November to March

€1100.00

High Season
April to October

€1500.00

Christmas
22-14 - 29-14

€1000.00

New Year
29-12-14 - 05-01-15

€1000.00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

** By prior arrangement, for Christmas/New Year break, a Christmas tree and decorated lounge and dining room is provided for your stay. Father Christmas can be invited to deliver your presents on Christmas morning.

 

COOKING SCHOOL PRICES


Session

Time

Price

4 hour cooking workshop (sample of class content will be provided)

4 hrs

€160.00

2 1/2 hour demonstration workshop

2 ½ hrs

€50.00

Bespoke Classes   To be agreed

2 1/2 hour Special Event Workshops (minimum of 6 people)

2 ½ hrs

€50.00 pp


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

INCIDENTALS

Towel bundles  
2 bath towels, 2 hand towels, 2 face cloths

€8.00
Laundry Bag, please separate colours (per wash) €15.00

Airport Pickup
(by prior arrangement)
- from Pisa/Florence
- from Lucca


€100.00
€50.00

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Wifi
This is included and available throughout Casa Marchi

Parking
A car park is situated 20 metres from Casa Marchi where guests can unload their cars and once unloaded they will need to park in the general car park below the village, a short walk from Casa Machi.